Thursday, September 23, 2004
One pseudo-cop got my 6 screwdriver set at Mexico City International Airport just before departure:
- You can't have these on the plane.
- Why not, do I look like a terrorist or what?
- No Mr. you don't. You have to go where the clerk is ( 2 miles away ).
- Hey Pal, my plane is about to take off and I need to...
- You must go where the clerk.
Suddenly I looked over my shoulders and the screen displayed -- 5 minutes to go.
- Mmm. Happy Birthday ( damn cop ) . This is my gift ( fk* asshole ).
Goodbye screwdriver set :(
Moral : "Never get a screwdriver set at Mexico City Airport"